Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Lighthouse Appraisal will ensure you get it right.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in an appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to understand real estate market forces.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. You see, an appraisal assesses the true market value of your home.
A home is only going to sell for what another person is going to give you.
||Contact us for details regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner?
More and more Florida homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, what you need is a professional appraisal. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very difficult to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a realistic asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people when they find out the value of their home is higher than they originally thought.
So taking the first step and investing in an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they expected they would get.
Others have an an overestimated impression when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Be a very useful bargaining tool when you find a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Call attention to any problems and get rid of any last-minute repair hassles that might stall a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to flop
Pre-listing appraisals in Cocoa Beach
You might have an extremely skillful agent, but it's in your best interest to get an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing contract.
Lighthouse Appraisal can help. An appraisal can be invaluable in this scenario. You and your agent will get a detailed breakdown for your property and its features which will give you insight into the health of the local real estate market with a detailed analysis of the latest comparable properties in the area.
We also provide general consulting
You might feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you need some help analyzing local property and sales data. We
can help solve your real estate quandaries with services especially designed for customers with your real estate needs.
If you're curious what to expect from Lighthouse Appraisal when ordering an appraisal just take a look....
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We will provide you with information tailored for your particular appraisal need. We'll be more then happy to provide suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Fast turnaround on appraisals: Normally in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed many of assignments, and we understand that when providing real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide quite a few different report types and have a lot of experience at providing appraisals to consumers sans the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Lighthouse Appraisal: Reports we create are clearly written, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
If you have any confusion about your appraisal after you've read the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!